The whisky decanter must be chosen according to specific criteria. To allow whisky lovers to benefit from the expertise of the most qualified taste professionals, Bestwine – Online has listed the brands and references of whisky decanters used in starred gastronomic restaurants. Whisky decanters selected by chefs, sommeliers, barmen and waiters of the most beautiful addresses of the high gastronomy. The opportunity to choose the best in whisky decanters.
Find the best whisky decanters
Discover the whisky decanters chosen by chefs, sommeliers and bartenders of starred gastronomic restaurants. A selection by credible and legitimate professionals to help you find the perfect whiskey decanter.
Buy the best whiskey decanters
We guide you to the most interesting commercial and promotional offers online. You can buy the best whiskey decanters with confidence from a trusted and unbiased source.
The best whisky decanters
With Bestwine – Online, the reference of the best whisky decanters:
- Enjoy your whisky in the perfect whisky decanter.
- Offer an exceptional whisky decanter.
- Enrich your bar and your tableware with a prestigious whisky decanter.
- Discover all the information you need to know about the whisky decanter and its specificities in order to easily choose your whisky decanter.
Riedel whisky decanter
Brand of the whisky decanter : Riedel
Best brands of whisky decanters
Refer to the opinions of chefs, sommeliers and bartenders from starred gourmet restaurants around the world to discover the best whisky decanter brands in the world. A classification and comparison of the whisky decanters selected in the starred gastronomic restaurants by experts specialized in high gastronomy.
|Reference of the whisky decanter
|Brand of the whisky decanter
|Capacity of the whisky decanter
|Material of the whisky decanter
|Type of whisky decanter
|Riedel whisky decanter
The whisky decanter
Definition of the whisky decanter: the whisky decanter is a container that allows to store, serve and observe whisky. The whisky decanter can be made of glass or crystal. The whisky decanter is commonly referred to as a “glass whisky bottle”. Indeed, the whisky decanter often takes the shape of a bottle and also has a stopper. Unlike the wine decanter, the whisky decanter does not act as a decanter, as whisky is an alcoholic drink that decants. Whiskey decanters are generally used to store the best whiskey references. The capacity of a whisky decanter is generally 75 cl, 1 liter or 2 liters for the biggest sizes.
The whisky decanter exists since the 19th century. It is an element of the crockery of the bourgeois social class.
The whisky decanter is composed of several elements:
- The stopper of the whisky decanter: the stopper of the whisky decanter is made of glass or crystal. The stopper makes it possible to close again the decanter with whisky after use. The stopper of the whisky decanter is the element which makes it possible to preserve the whisky since it makes partially hermetic the container.
- The neck of the whisky dec anter: the neck of the whisky decanter is the high end of the whisky decanter which allows to pour the whisky in the glass. The neck is a part that has a thicker width than the neck of the whisky decanter.
- The neck of the whisky dec anter: the neck of the whisky decanter represents the thinnest part which tightens above the body of the whisky decanter.
- The body of the dec anter: The body of the decanter is the largest part that contains the whisky. Generally, the amount of whisky stored in the decanter is limited to the beginning of the neck of the decanter
- The shoulder of the decanter: some whisky decanters have a shoulder which is a wider part on the body of the decanter. When the decanter has a shoulder.
- The base of the decanter: the base of the decanter is the lowest part of the container. The base of the decanter is used to stabilize the container on the table.
- The handle of the whis ky decanter: some whisky decanters have a handle to facilitate the handling of the accessory.
Choosing the right whisky decanter
A good whisky decanter should be clear and colorless. This allows you to see the color of the whisky within the container. The whiskey decanter can have engravings on the glass. However, engravings can hinder the good perception of the whisky. The whisky decanter should preferably be smooth and without printed designs. The whisky decanter should be visually attractive as it is a useful but also decorative accessory. However, the whisky decanter should not have a too extravagant design. The whisky decanter must allow to enhance a good whisky. The whisky decanter must not take the place of the content.
The whisky decanter must be ergonomic to ensure a good grip. A whisky decanter can be equipped with a handle to ensure an easier grip. However, whisky decanters are usually in the shape of a cylindrical, rectangular or square bottle or in the shape of a pear which is easy to handle. In this sense, the whisky decanter must be relatively light to be easy to carry to serve the whisky.
The whisky decanter must have a sufficiently large neck to facilitate the pouring of the beverage into the container. A sufficiently large neck also makes it easier to clean the whisky decanter. The maintenance of the whisky decanter can be done with a cleaning product but it is then necessary to rinse abundantly with hot water the container. Indeed, if some product remains, it can alter the quality of the whisky and harm its conservation.
The price of a good whisky decanter is several dozen euros. The most expensive models cost more than 100€.
Whisky in a decanter
The whisky decanter makes its appearance in the art of the table at the time of the aperitif. In some cases, the whisky decanter is also present at the time of the digestif or the dessert.
The whisky must be poured delicately inside the decanter. After each service, the decanter must be closed with the stopper.
In a whisky decanter, the beverage can be kept for several months or even several years, depending on the whisky. The stopper of the whisky decanter must be airtight to prevent air from entering the container, which can harm the quality of the beverage in the long term.
An authentic classification and comparison to choose your whisky decanter
Time needed: 5 minutes
Choose the best whisky decanter for you:
- Select one or more selection criteria for your whiskey decanter according to your preferences.
- Rank the whisky decanters according to your selection criteria.
- Select your favorite whiskey decanter.
- Buy one of the best whiskey decanters online at the best price.
- Receive or offer one of the best whisky decanters to enjoy your favorite whisky!
The selection of the top whisky decanters
Bestwine – Online references the whisky decanters found on the tables of the most famous and recognized gastronomic restaurants around the world. References of whisky decanters acclaimed by the greatest chefs and sommeliers of the gastronomy, themselves valued by the critics. Only the whisky decanters sold online are presented to you so that you can buy them easily.
The reference list of the best whisky decanters is updated daily by integrating new references that are placed on the tables of gourmet restaurants. We also update the commercial and promotional offers to allow you to buy online a quality whisky decanter at the best price. We are committed to presenting only whiskey decanters from award-winning gourmet restaurants.
Chefs, sommeliers, bartenders and waiters of gourmet restaurants are the guarantors of the excellence of fine dining by offering the best products, food and beverages served in the most beautiful glasses in their restaurants. Naturally, the chefs, sommeliers and waiters of the finest gourmet restaurants have the best whiskey decanters on their tables.
Bestwine – Online is committed to referencing the best whisky decanters and to guiding you towards the most attractive online commercial offers so that you can buy them at the best price. The best whisky decanter plan for a good deal in order to find and buy a whisky decanter at the best quality/price ratio!